Josh Leafer's Bio

- I Have played most of the main sports; basketball, baseball, soccer, and football
-I currently play soccer and do track
- My position in soccer is playing midfield and I throw a javelin for track. My high school soccer team went 14-2-2 while my club came in second in the league. The track team is projected to get a TVL title and a state run this year.
- My favorite athlete is Gareth Bale who plays for Real Madrid, a professional soccer club in Spain
- One of the best sports quotes I ever heard was from the legendary NFL manger, Vince Lombardi, '" If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"'





Monday, February 2, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX Bound!!



    Whose ready to watch the best football game of the year! 32 teams battled to get the chance to play in Super Bowl XLIX, but only two teams made it to Phoenix, The New England Patriots and The Seattle Seahawks. I'm not only excited  for one of the best games to played in centuries, but I'm pumped for awesome food, and the crazy emotions. I'm a beloved Patriot's fan and can't wait to see this game because Russel Wilson v.s. Tom Brady, I mean you got a legend in the making and a legend who has been throwing touchdowns since 2001. What's better then watching the game while eating your life away, well basically. Buffalo wings are a common Super Bowl tradition, and this year I will be letting myself to some savory Buffalo Wild Wings. They defiantly serve the best wings around, blowing Wendels off their feet. I'm also really excited for all of the screaming and cheering during the game. My neighbors are routing for Seattle so we bought an air horn for every time the Patriots score just to annoy them! All in all its going to be one of the best Super Bowls of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment